VA Service Options
Do you have online tasks that you just don’t have the time to complete?
I can take care of them for you (and do take care of these for several clients!)
These are a list of the services that I currently offer – but if you have something else in mind, get in touch?
- Sending email newsletters and managing sign ups.
- Regular website content updates with news/announcements and periodical information. Keeping software updated and minimize security risks.
- Yearly (or periodic) ‘spring tidy up’ – time to update the testimonials, prices, forms or add new employees? For clubs, do you have a new committee and contacts? Update all software and plugins to the latest version to maintain security and integrity of website. Replace outdated plugins.
- Do you need a one-off digital flyer, ad or invitation created? Or do you need a template made for ongoing use? I can create a design for one-off or ongoing use with the software you feel more comfortable using.
Pay for a package in advance and get a discount on my hourly rate – keeping in mind things that may take you forever, only take me a short amount of time. Updating the website for example. I can make small changes in a matter of minutes!
- only $45 / hour
- only $40 / hour
- only $35 / hour
*Terms and conditions
New clients – please pay in advance for the first package.
Any external costs incurred are billed to the client.
Payment terms are strictly 14 days.
GST applies (+GST).
You will receive an invoice accounting for time-spent specifically as well as regular updates as to balance. I use the Daily Time App for time management and highly recommend it.
- I have a bachelors degree in International Business from Griffith University majoring in Japanese and Marketing
- I have many years of experience in sales and marketing (ACCJ, H&R Consultants) as well as running my own business
- I have worked in PR for Townsville Port and Gold Coast Water
- I write all day, every day. I am a professional blogger and honing my craft on a regular basis, but am also experienced in writing with a specific customer service focus. From years of writing member communications, event announcement and marketing materials through to orientation guides, how-to manuals and client letters and other business communications.