Kelly first put her writing talents to work during her time in Japan where she wrote and edited copy for work such as ‘Moving to Japan Guides’ and membership materials and event flyers during her time at the ACCJ (American Chamber of Commerce in Japan).
She has also been a professional blogger for the past 12 years. Visit Kelly’s top ranking Black Marlin Blog website.
These days she writes daily reporting marlin fishing from all over the country and has developed a distinct area of expertise – marlin and all things billfishing and applies this to writing for magazines, flyers, websites and travel guides alike.
She also contributes to other websites including some recent work with FishTrack:
- Destination Lizard Island (Words and Photos) August 2013
- Pelagic Aussie Adventure (Photos) May 2013
- Black Marlin Movements (Words and Photos) March 2013
- Mini Marlin Mayhem (Words and Photos) June 2012
Kelly’s printed work (words and photos) include:
- Blue Water Magazine Issue 71 – Cairns Giant Black Marlin Season Recap 2008
- Blue Water Magazine Issue 77 – Cairns Giant Black Marlin Season Recap 2009
- Blue Water Magazine Issue 83 – Cairns Giant Black Marlin Season Recap 2010
- Blue Water Magazine Issue 90 – Cairns Giant Black Marlin Season Recap 2011
- Blue Water Magazine Issue # – Cairns Giant Black Marlin Season Recap 2012
- Blue Water Magazine #101 – 2013 – Cairns Turns it on for a Week of Giants
- Qantas AIR Magazine – Lizard Island Destination 2010/2011
- NAFA Magazine Issue 23 (2012) – Photos
Kelly is available as a guest blogger/photographer for tournaments and other events. Contact her for more information.
Kelly can also writes copy for the websites she develops.